Canadian Dream

Masterpiece of JK Rowling

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Since I first reading the first ever JK Rowling book, Harry Potter until 6 more books latter, I have always been a Fan of JK Rowling.

I do not know much about her, nor do I think her private life is relevant for this blogpost.

All I want to say is Harry Potter is indeed her masterpiece.

JK Rowling may end up writing more books, but in my book, Harry Potter is as enjoyable as it gets when it comes to Fiction Literature, it will become a Timeless Classic that is for sure.

When I first opened the first Harry Potter book I have purchased, I thought it was for children as the Illustrations were the ones you mostly see in Nursery Rhymes and Fables but no, I have spent the following years later waiting in the BeeLine of Bookstores for the next Harry Potter book releases.

I am a certified Fan of Jk Rowling.

I hope that in my life time I can yet again experience the magic the she casts upon the world.

I can only imagine what kind of process she undergoes, when she weaves the worlds as she tries to finish her Novel.

I do hope JK Rowling writes another series of books themed after magic, and dragons and etc.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about the Sun, and everything on it. Discussions and discourses of the author that he normally only shares with himself.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP